Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 10 Email (Week 4 in Riverside) sent: January 25, 2016



This week went a lot better than last week! We found a lot of people to teach and are seeing some more success. The work is moving along slow, but we had the best week yet. Nothing too exciting happened, but I am learning and growing a lot. :)

My Spanish is coming along well. The thing that is still hard for me is really understanding what people are saying. I can say almost anything I want to say, but I can get it out effectively. I study Spanish just as hard as I study the scriptures, so I am learning a lot and practicing all the time. I try to say different things in Spanish and I am constantly trying to learn new sentences and phrases.

I started reading the New Testament for the first time in a few years and I LOVE IT. I love reading about Jesus Christ. I read through Matthew this week and I loved chapter 14. Aren't we all like Peter? We all want to have the faith in Jesus Christ to walk on water, but at times, life scares us enough to doubt our faith. When we start to sink, we reach out for Christ and He is there "immediately" to catch us. Rely on the Savior and have faith that you can do ALL things in Jesus Christ. 

We went to the Fender Guitar Factory today for P-Day and it was really cool, even though I have no clue how to play the guitar :) I want to learn after my mission! But that's what we did today :) 

Thank you all for your love and support and for all the things each of you has done and do for me. I love you!! 

Se que este Evangelio es verdadero. Si podemos vivir los principios del Evangelio cada dia, tendremos felicidad, paz, gozo y fuerza en nuestras vidas. Se que Jesucristo nos ama y murio en la cruz por nosotros. Tenemos un Salvador. Puedo ver la diferencia en mi vida cuando yo aplico la Expiacion.

Sorry for the errors and the words without accents. I dont know how to do it with accents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment