Monday, January 25, 2016

Extra Email Sent: December 30, 2015

Today is not my P-Day (Monday is), but the President allows all the new missionaries to email home to let all of you know that I am safe! Today was my first real day in the mission field and it is extremely different, but I am getting used to it. I have my first official trainer, and coincidentally, his name is Elder Beck. He has been out about 19 months and is from American Fork. I am in a little city south of Riverside called Corona and it is where a majority of the Spanish speakers are. I am excited to learn Spanish here and then go to the DR and learn it all over again! but that's okay.

Last night I was in my first official Earthquake. It was only a 4.3, but still. It wasn't even that bad. It felt like the time they were doing road construction outside of our house. I barely felt it. I am okay though :) I know that these next few weeks are going to be rough. I am in a whole new environment and I have to stretch myself, but I know that I will grow a lot. President Mullen said that I will likely be here for one transfer (6 weeks), as I know my Visa shouldn't take too long. Dad, did you send that FBI clearance letter back to the church? Cause they need that. Thank you.

Anyways, I am excited to experience 2 missions instead of just one. I am not sure what time I will be able to email on Monday, but I get 90 minutes or so to email and I don't know if I can email back and forth. So we will see. Thank you for all of your support and prayers, I can definitely feel them and I'm grateful for them. I am leaning on the Lord a lot. 

OH! for those of you who want to send letters or things while I'm here, send them to 5900 Grand Ave, Riverside California, 92504

I am excited to be here and I know that the Lord has people here for me to teach until I can go to the DR. Love all of you! Thank you for all that you do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment