Friday, December 25, 2015

Week 5 Email (MTC) Sent: December 19, 2016

Ethan's Week 5 Email:




Well this week was a roller coaster. I got sick on Friday and I feel terrible. We taught our last lesson with our MTC investigator has he won't be here next week.

Elder Zamora and I were made Zone Leaders last Sunday and will be for the rest of our time here at the MTC. We received 2 new Districts this week and had the opportunity to show them around. 

I'm feeling the Spirit and growing a ton, but this week was really hard on me. I love Christmas and not being able to spend it with my family is SO hard. I am trying to stay positive and remember why I am doing this, but it's not easy in the MTC. All of us have heard that the new Star Wars is out, and one Elder got the run down on the whole movie from his parents and it sounds really cool. 

Anyways, sorry for being a little down. I'm doing the best I can to rely on the Lord. My spanish is coming along really well. We are almost done with all the classes and we've learned almost everything we can about the basics. I still have a long way to go, but I know I will be fine.

I got news today that my visa is still being worked on so I will be serving in the California Riverside mission. I'm a little frustrated with it all, but I know that I'm going where I can do the most good. 

Not a lot to write about this week, maybe next week will be better. Send prayers, I could use them. I love you all. Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment